Monday 23 February 2009

Wanted

Okay, I have discovered very quickly that running a studio takes more than 2 people. In fact it takes closer to 8. Minimum.

This is a bit of a problem when you've got a plan to make a TV show in a studio, and, err 2 people.

Whilst I have to use current students to actually do the technical bits, which whittles down the options somewhat, the choice of presenter is a bit freer. So If you're in the Cardiff area, don't mind doing work for absolutely nothing but experience, and you want to be, or are, a TV presenter, preferably with an interest in British Motorsport, please get in touch!

I can't give too many details about the program away. Well more accurately I won't give too many details away. It's mine, and I'd like to keep it that way, so I'll use my favourite phrase.

Watch this space.

No comments: