Tuesday 30 March 2010

First of Many

There is not much point in this post other than a bit of trumpet blowing. Anyone watching BBC 2 on Saturday may well have seen this. The first credit I've had Broadcast... Hopefully there will be a few more after this. Big thanks to Boomerang, Stephanie and Inge.


You can watch the programme here. It is a great insight into what happens to the children left behind when their parents are sent to prison narrated by Matt Lucas. It's been doubly interesting for me as I've seen lots of the material that was left out of the film, as well as lots of the footage that did make the cut.

All in all, a great way to kick start my TV production career! I am already working on some production ideas, so we shall see where the next one will be coming from.

No comments: