Saturday 28 November 2009

Transmissions will resume

One of the many difficulties of writing a blog about working in the Telly industry (or attempting to) is that there's a lot that I can't tell you about until it's released. I can't really tell you about the work experience placement I'm on at the moment, and I probably can't tell you that it's with a large Cardiff based production company. Or that I've been logging cards for the last two weeks.

Oops.

I certainly can't tell you that my part time job in Sainsbury's is driving everyone mad because of a refit at the store, but I think I probably can get away with telling you that the shop is shut this week. Not that that makes any difference to working there. Apparently though, I can't tell you about the brand new ******* or even the new ******** because if I do, this post will probably be censored.

But I can tell you that the work's very hard, it's very pressurised, and that now my knee has packed up completely, so when dressed in a leather jacket, according to mum I walk and look rather like Herr Flick of the Gestapo.

Don't ask.

No comments: