Monday 8 June 2009

Busy times ahead

This post is almost an apology for some extended inaction over the coming weeks... but I've got a lot to do!

Firstly, having filmed the Project Management Wales conference for UGCS earlier in the year, I'm back at the Celtic Manor on Wednesday to film Supply Chain Wales. Hopefully you will be able to see the result on the UGCS website once it's finished.

The day after supply chain Wales it's off to London for a job interview on Friday, can't actually say who it's with though. Then a couple of days out in London as a small holiday, then back home to do the edit on the supply chain Wales conference, couple of weeks off, then off to Goodwood for the Festival of Speed, followed by a course in Lampeter for a couple of weeks...

So I may be going a little quiet, but I will be back. Just like Arnie

Oh yeah, whilst I remember - what was 4-10 motorsport [and is now Paul Gardner Race Tech] had a bit of a torrid time at Anglesey on the weekend with the car being destroyed in a nasty accident. Paul got out ok, but for some reason I'm glad that my camera was not fitted to the car at the time!

No comments: