Wednesday 24 June 2009

Problem...

If you've got the main site bookmarked as www.kevinmcmullin-tv.co.uk, can I suggest that you change it to mcmullin.plus.com/kevin instead. I have chosen not to renew my domain name with the current supplier and will be trying to sort out the situation soon as possible, but in the meantime it won't be renewed at all.

Secondly, I've sorted out mobile phone wars. They saw my point of view, and now I'm on Pay as you go again. which is great. Because now I can get rid of it at any point I like. Phew!

Thirdly, I will be unavailable between the 3rd of July and the 17th of July. This is due to a) being in Goodwood for Lord March's fantastic festival of speed over the weekend, and then b) being in Lampeter for a 2 week management course.

Unless everything's changed... again.

No comments: